The genesis of College Ireland Aviation Services (CIAS) was the decision taken by the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) to form an “Education Partnership” with a third level College back in 2004.
There are now 17 members of CIAS offering a wide range of courses in the areas of professional training and licensed & education programmes in addition to an array of consultancy services and the opportunity for clients to devise their own bespoke programmes to meet the high standards of the fast paced aviation sector.
- To promote a ‘One Stop Shop in Aviation & Education’, promoting Ireland inc. and Irish companies operating with the Aviation & Transport Sector Internationally and Domestically through our brand College Ireland (CIAS Ltd).
- To broaden the scope for Irish companies of all sizes and combine the Ireland inc. offer to an International market, enhancing these companies sales and business development capability.
- Access to over 100 Years of Aviation Experience combined, as an Exclusive consultancy resource for Members.
- To provide an optional membership opportunity that will benefit from as-needed access to marketing, assist members in generating & ultimately gaining more business and more revenue, by enabling them to bid for business as a consortium, College Ireland membership provides a contracting entity for collaborative bids that can and may involve multiple members.
- To organise high level Training and Education internationally including customer tailored Consultancy.
- To provide the bridge between businesses and new networks and opportunities.
- To enhance the exchange of information and knowledge.
- To establish a forum for Aviation information and business or professional networking.
- To promote Irish Aviation & Transport Industry businesses and institutions internationally.
- To identify business opportunities.
- To generate International business networking and deliver contracts across the line for members and Ireland inc.
- To provide the consultancy management required for Aviation business-to-business success.
- To contribute to the education and training of professionals.
- To explore local knowledge and understanding.
- To be the ideal Irish Aviation & Education network providing products & services available to the International Aviation Business Community promoting information exchange and business growth.